To fill out an application, please send us an email and we will gladly send you one.
Hope for Women, LLC
Hope for Women, LLC is a faith based non-profit agency with a vision of providing transitional housing and supportive services to women who are recovering from alcohol and drug dependency. We understand the disease of addiction first hand and the devastating effects it has on our families of our communities. Our purpose is to encourage a transformation of mind and provide hope to the families and to the suffering addict through a relationship with Christ. Hope for Women is a women facility dedicated to providing structured living to those individuals who have lost everything and have been incarcerated due to their addiction. We are here to help those women who have nowhere to turn; those who have been paroled back into society with no support, structure or direction. Our primary goal is to establish an organization equipped to empower any woman affected by addiction, to have a productive and healthy life free of drugs and alcohol.
“We are here to help those who want a hand up, and not a hand out.”
5 pants, 5 shirts, 5 sets of underwear, 2 sets of pajamas, 3 church outfits, 3 tank tops, 3 pairs of shoes, 2 towels, 2 wash cloths.
· Dress Shoes
· Personal Hygiene products (razor, toothbrush, etc.)
· Liquid Laundry Detergent, mesh laundry bad, & toilet paper
- Cup with a lid
· Under the bed storage bin, & shower caddy
· Envelopes, stamps, notebooks, & paper
· Pens and pencils
· Addresses and phone numbers of immediate family
· List or projected court days and anything court related
· Non-refundable $50 intake fee
· Any sexually explicit material
· Mouthwash with alcohol
· Rubbing alcohol
· Anything with drug or alcohol related references
· Cell phones
· Tattoo equipment
· Drugs or alcohol of any kind or energy pills/drinks